Total Kombat Killers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TKK - Community Gaming Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TKK vs. E3

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 28th 2008, 11:55 pm

Ok so it's our first match back from a little break and we had unfortunate results but definitely a positive outlook coming from this one!

Lineups
Elite Three
Elite_FERNI
Elite_ROBO
Elite_SENIOR

Total Kombat Killers
adam92talbot
mjd411
russ1183

First Map- Ambush- Headquarters
E3- 200
TKK- 65
The beginning of this match we started out very well grabbing the first HQs but unfortunately holding them for a little time. The next HQ was underground and they got there first and held it the entire time. They camped a little bit underground always having one person at each opening firing at us keep us from getting inside. This was the turning point HQ and everything went downhill from here. We didn't win a single HQ from here on out and even had trouble getting to an HQ to attempt capturing it. Again they camped after they got their HQ but honestly that is what you are really supposed to do when you get an HQ which is to keep it any way you can and they did that.

Second Map- Shipment- Headquarters
E3- 55
TKK- 50
Like the first map we started out well by grabbing the first HQs right off the bat. Again we didn't hold them long but we kept them off long enough to get some points. As you know shipment is the smallest and most frustrating map for Headquarters. It took literally 10 minutes for either team to capture the next HQ and they were the ones to get it. The HQ was in the middle and we dispatched of them quickly after they captured it netting them only ~25 points. The next HQ took a long time again going back and forth between teams, when one team was about to capture either a nade or the other team got to them preventing from the HQ from being captured. But again E3 got the better end of it capturing the third HQ. Luckily we killed them off before they could tie it up but the score was now TKK-50, E3-45. Like the previous two HQs this one took the longest. With about 10 seconds left in the entire match a lucky grenade by E3 took out our entire team. They rushed the HQ and captured it with 5 seconds remaining. The score now tied they fought for their life and as time expired they got that 5 points they needed to pull ahead and win the second map. I honestly do not think this map could have gotten any closer.

Well played both teams.

This match was a little on the disappointing side because it was so very close at the end. Yes we did lose but I saw a whole lot of good for us. We communicated very well, we didn't get too frustrated (besides the first map) and overall we played like a team. I know for a fact we will have more wins and losses when the season ends and am very confident in this team. We all played very well despite the losses and know we can win. Things are looking up for us guys!

Join us!!
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 12:38 am

bad luck mate at least people on the ps3 wanna play normal matches we have to play S&D because of goddamn noobs
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 8:52 am

yea well played russ and mj

takes the piss that they won in the last 10 secs but oh well we will beat them next time
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 7:24 pm

dam right we will
lol
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 7:51 pm

very unluckly guys but something will be learnt by this keep going!!!!
try being on 1 hour before to pratice maps if u can i know this has really helped he in cws
if you want to pratice againist a team please let me know and i could find a team for u to help out and make sure u defo take pictures of the end result
a useful link to save too http://gamebattles.com/ps3/call-of-duty-4/ladder/team/rules
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 29th 2008, 10:09 pm

thanks monk! and yea we've checked the rules before as well as getting our tactics out before maps. thank ya for the advice though :]
it's also good to see your still lurkin around the forums and keeping up to date with us since you're now in another clan full time. hopefully we can play again soon

thanks again :]
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 4:27 pm

np m8 im always here and always reading just not posting as much playing more lol
if u need help let me know and we will sort it out
if i wasnt in 2 different clans i would defo help u out on gb but on there already Sad
anyway u know where i am gl guys
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 5:12 pm

yea i'm in 2 clans as well now thanks 2 mark
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 9:24 pm

adam92talbot wrote:
2 clans? huh?
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyMay 30th 2008, 9:46 pm

LCTR wrote:
adam92talbot wrote:
2 clans? huh?

yes 2 clans

on GB i'm with TKK
on CG i'n with TSK (the street kings)
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyJune 1st 2008, 12:00 am

lol i'm doing very well on CG 4 wins 5 loses lol
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyJune 1st 2008, 8:18 am

SnowHawk wrote:
lol i'm doing very well on CG 4 wins 5 loses lol

well u cant beat us

0 wins 2 losses LOL
Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 EmptyJune 1st 2008, 4:09 pm

lol adam that will change no worries...
if NINTY wouldn't mind joining us in some of the matches id think we'd do pretty well. i was playin with nint, viperz, and joehilly (nint's friend) and every single time nint was #1 on our team. PLEASE nint, cmon u know u wanna Wink TKK vs. E3 314770 TKK vs. E3 314770
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TKK vs. E3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TKK vs. E3   TKK vs. E3 Empty

Back to top Go down

TKK vs. E3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kombat Killers Community :: TKK Clan :: TKK Clan Matches-
Jump to: