Total Kombat Killers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TKK - Community Gaming Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to join TKK

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mark2179
Admin
mark2179

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 15th 2008, 3:09 pm

Hi there so your interested in joining TKK, Leave your details in this section . XBL name ,stats what times you can play etc and someone will contact you to arrange a trial
Back to top Go down
https://total-kombat-killers.forumotion.com

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 15th 2008, 3:18 pm

hi my gamertag is : nutterboy666

i play from anytime after 4pm

my accuracy is 21.91% and rising.

my kill/death 0.88 and steadily rising (its only low because i had a rubbish start to the game)

prefer playing team deathmatch/hardcore

i am currently in my 3rd prestige.

hope i seem like a good enough player Smile
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 15th 2008, 3:37 pm

hey nutterboy i will add you in bit and will give you a trial Smile
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 17th 2008, 5:28 pm

hello there my username is: oOMCL3LL4NOo

i can play also anytime after 4pm in the week

my accuracy is around 18.71% i no disappointing but started slowly got better though

my k/d is 0.84

i am currently level 41 fourth prestige

i prefer playing any hardcore mode probably hardcore search and destroy

hope i sound good enough 4 your clan thanks Very Happy Laughing
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 17th 2008, 5:49 pm

Hello there MCL3LL4N, I'm not part of this clan, just an affiliate.

I say welcome and someone will get in touch with you sooner than later, if you open the chat box at the bottom of the home page I am already in there, i'm sure the others will join in the convo
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 17th 2008, 8:21 pm

hey welcome to the forum please add me to your friends list on Xbl Snow Hawk 88 i will give you a trial
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 18th 2008, 7:33 pm

snow bud got a guy at work who plays the 360 cod4 his taqg is fundave006 dont know if you want to add him or get him trialed think from what he has told me is a mediocre player so just add him and see what you think
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 18th 2008, 10:53 pm

thanks viper will add him tomorrow
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join.....   How to join TKK EmptyApril 19th 2008, 12:01 pm

Hi There

Welshpara1 here looking for a trial if possible.....

I'm 2nd level prestige 34 at present

K/D 0.92

Accuracy 18.69 - Had a nightmare start to the game with the saw.......Thought big was better!

Accuracy and K/D now steadily rising

I play most afternoons and evenings and now prefer to use stealth tactics

Hope I can help you in some way

Cheers
Welshpara1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mark2179
Admin
mark2179

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 19th 2008, 12:37 pm

Hi welsh welcome to the site for now mate add Snow Hawk 88 to your xbl and he'll be in contact with u soon, feel free to look around the site and join in some of the topics and if u ever see anyone in the chatbox at the bottom of the main forum click log in and come have a chat with us.
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 19th 2008, 11:45 pm

hey welshpara please add me to your friends list if you haven't already recieved a friend request from me and i'll give you a trial
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 21st 2008, 12:38 pm

hey my cousin limitless light said sorry because his internet connection was messin up during his trial and could i ask when the training day will be and how will i find out if there is clan match thanks Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 21st 2008, 12:39 pm

also i have changed my xbl name 2 LiMiTlE55 NigHt
Back to top Go down
mark2179
Admin
mark2179

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 21st 2008, 12:44 pm

You keep coming on the forum and checking for match posts in the 360 section, as for training that is currently in the pipeline and as soon as we sort out days and times snow will notify all of you. Smile
Back to top Go down

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK EmptyApril 21st 2008, 3:10 pm

hey bud i can give your cousin a trial any time he wants it just message me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to join TKK Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to join TKK   How to join TKK Empty

Back to top Go down

How to join TKK
Page 1 of 1