Total Kombat Killers Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TKK - Community Gaming Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to our site

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mark2179
Admin
mark2179

Welcome to our site Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 9:00 pm

Hi welcome to the home of Total Kombat Killers we are a clan on the ps3 hope you enjoy our site please feel free to register and participate in topics on the site.
Smile

Last edited by mark2179 on March 23rd 2008, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://total-kombat-killers.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 9:04 pm

hi everybody glad u have made it here cheers cheers and please thank mark for the work he has put into this forum thanks m8 Very Happy Very Happy and game with u all soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 9:15 pm

Looking good mark and much quicker than the old MoW site bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 9:38 pm

Yay back to the good forums

And lot and lots of posting from me

Even if it's SPAM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 9:48 pm

welcome, this one is for keeps, no more prating about !!

Welcome all to TKK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 9:51 pm

RobboCop wrote:

Welcome all to TKK

lol i really hope so as well robbo

we just need to remember its a game and relax more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 10:09 pm

NintyFanGirl wrote:
RobboCop wrote:

Welcome all to TKK

lol i really hope so as well robbo

we just need to remember its a game and relax more
be alright if u stop stealing kills lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 22nd 2008, 10:15 pm

This is the LAST TIME i will say this.

PS3 is not just a fekking games console..........................

Its a FUCKING RELIGION !!!

All praise the lord Sony..... Hail to the mighty PS3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 23rd 2008, 1:23 am

so i was just on CG checkin out the roster and i saw som1 i had never seen before- who's CroatoanX?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 23rd 2008, 1:32 am

russ1183 wrote:
so i was just on CG checkin out the roster and i saw som1 i had never seen before- who's CroatoanX?
lol a new guy joined today m8 u will see each other soon Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 23rd 2008, 11:33 am

i'm here guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 23rd 2008, 12:30 pm

Oh god helps us adams signed up lol! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 23rd 2008, 1:47 pm

Woohoo found it at last Cool

Accepted the clan invite for the 360 COD4 ladder Shocked Laughing Welcome to our site 514688
Back to top Go down
mark2179
Admin
mark2179

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 23rd 2008, 1:52 pm

eightlegs wrote:
Woohoo found it at last Cool

Accepted the clan invite for the 360 COD4 ladder Shocked Laughing Welcome to our site 514688

ok ok i'm an Welcome to our site 454941 lol!
Back to top Go down
https://total-kombat-killers.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 4:33 pm

hello noobs Welcome to our site 5769 Very good site and very quick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 5:57 pm

XshanX wrote:
hello noobs Welcome to our site 5769 Very good site and very quick

LMFAO welcome Shan mate Laughing lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 6:43 pm

hahaha good spelling shan looks like that's ur new name
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 8:21 pm

hes a pissed up pikey what do u expect lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 9:36 pm

monkey001 wrote:

lol i think shane been Welcome to our site 2580 Welcome to our site 5769 Welcome to our site 2580 Welcome to our site 5769 Welcome to our site 2580 Welcome to our site 5769 Welcome to our site 2580 Welcome to our site 5769 Welcome to our site 2580 waaaaaaaaaay too much lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 24th 2008, 9:38 pm

russ1183 wrote:
monkey001 wrote:

lol i think shane been Welcome to our site 2580 Welcome to our site 5769 Welcome to our site 2580 Welcome to our site 5769 Welcome to our site 2580 Welcome to our site 5769 Welcome to our site 2580 Welcome to our site 5769 Welcome to our site 2580 waaaaaaaaaay too much lmao

He's Irish - he has an excuse

We don't
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 2:17 am

lmao

nice sig nint!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 25th 2008, 5:22 pm

yeah i'm here even though i don't have a ps3 and most of you hate me lol i'm getting a new ps3 as soon as MGS 4 and GTA 4 hit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 12:01 am

no1 hates u snow jst bit disapointd bt we cn get ova it and move on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 12:48 am

ya snow i dont hate ya man, no hard feelings, i was just a little dissapointed in how it all ended (and the fact u went to the rival system, lol)

w/e dude, ill still game wit ya

:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site EmptyMarch 26th 2008, 2:39 am

yeah i know mate i didn't want it to end like it did but i do have a brother and the ps3 was half his and we both wanted to get the 360 (i love the ps3 btw) it's just to be fair has a better online experience and also RPG's which i love but i will be getting a new ps3 soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to our site   Welcome to our site Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our site
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Kombat Killers Community :: Main :: Introduction-
Jump to: